The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Window" by David Stone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Mine is worn, can anyone advise where I can get my replacement please?
Best Regards,

Bob
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Quote:
On 2010-02-06 22:43, mrmuji wrote:
Mine is worn, can anyone advise where I can get my replacement please?

Pretty sure you can order one from Ellusionist or you can make your own with the pieces you have.
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
I'm raising this question again:
Where are people performing this?
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1077 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On 2011-01-13 04:54, rockthemike wrote:
I'm raising this question again:
Where are people performing this?

At Magic Clubs.
magicmaster01
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of magicmaster01
I work in a restaurant with glass walls between eating areas I know some of the effects wouldnt work but would any of the methods work well?
I know its not likely but I can't help but think how much of a shock factor id have if the table on the other side got to take the card off.
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
968 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
I'm struggling to get the gimmick to work on the basic set up. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong.
The gimmick doesn't 'flip' enough for it work. Any help appreciated.
Thanks & regards
Ray
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
905 Posts

Profile of David Klass
I recently bought this but I'm not sure if my gimmick is faulty.

Should you have bad angles left and right of gimmick?
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
I see this being dumped at the ellusionist website for less than wholesale. I just had a customer who wanted it but I could not match the price it is being sold for at their website. Why is this effect being dumped? I have never carried it before and am wondering if there is an issue with it.
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
Quote:
On 2013-03-23 17:07, ZoOpDoG wrote:
I see this being dumped at the ellusionist website for less than wholesale. I just had a customer who wanted it but I could not match the price it is being sold for at their website. Why is this effect being dumped? I have never carried it before and am wondering if there is an issue with it.

I don't know.... This was one of those effects that lit up so bright it exhausted what fuel it had and burnt out rather quickly. The biggest thing for me was always the "Why". Oh the change is awesome and very impossible looking... But, Try to figure out a good justification for sticking a card on the opposite side of a window. You have to be careful not to project what is going to happen. Thus the "Why". "Why on earth are you putting that card on the other side of the window Mr. magic man?

I ended up with a "Magician makes good" type of effect by placing a piece of black paper on the front of the window and explaining that, On the other side of the window would be a prediction card (The black paper would hide) and that there would be no way I could change my mind... As it was stuck to the other side of the window. Of course after all that that's exactly what happens. You "find" the wrong card and change it.

I will say that I was never happy with the gimmick that they sent. Don't buy it thinking your going to get some kind of masterfully crafted gimmick. I make my own up and they are 100 times better than the one E sends.

As far as "Dumping" it? Well maybe they just have quite a few copy's laying around and are trying to clear inventory. I see that penguin was selling it for them as well.
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
I know this thread hasn't been used in a while Smile but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can still purchase this product for a descent price. Ellusionist us currently out of stock... Not planning on buying this immediately, but sometime in the near future for sure... So any help would be much appreciated!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Window" by David Stone (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL