The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Most practical set of miniature cups (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
685 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
I have a set of Sherwood Midi Nickel Combo Cups... they're amazing. Perfect in every way.. They look great and work well. The nickel doesn't tarnish. Check them out here: http://www.sherwoodmagic.com/midiCupStore.php
Mark Levenson
View Profile
New user
New York
19 Posts

Profile of Mark Levenson
Wanting a cups-and-balls routine I could easily carry in my pocket is what led me to the three shell game. There's a routine that blends cups-and-balls with the shell game in Ganson's Routined Manipulation Finale, page 175 -- "Hans Trixer's Routine with the Miniature Cups and Balls."
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24207 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Those look nice and practical!

Quote:
On Jun 16, 2019, Mad Jake wrote:
My brother's store AirShip Magic has mini stainless steel cups that I CNC'd for him. They're tough as nails.

https://airshipmagic.com/store/home/132-......oon.html

Jake Jr.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24207 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
BTW, there have been at least two different types of cups sold as "Kort Cups" by Magic, Inc. One was a traditional style cup, which is very similar to the RnT II Jester Cup. The other was a mini Monti style cup.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2021 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Mr. Palmer thank you for the access to the Museum. I was looking for a specific set of mini cups and found them in the Museum . Golden Gate Magic nickel cups with the bottom hallmark. I have a set of
these so now we know where 2 sets are Smile , ok back to visiting the Museum Smile

Jake Jr.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Most practical set of miniature cups (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL