We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » W I N D O W by David Stone » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
782 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Okay folks, last week my buddy Jason over at Ellusionist called me to inform me about a revolutionary new card thru window effect that David Stone and Ellusionist were getting ready to release.

My first thought was; Great, another stupid card thru window trick that nobody will actually be able to use. BUT - after seeing a sneak peek I quickly realized I was dead wrong! Not only will this effect slay any audience - it has real world possibilities only limited by your own imagination.

So, that said, here's the skinny:

RELEASE DATE: MON, JUNE 29th 2009 - MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME (9 PM EASTERN)

WINDOW is not like anything else.

Card through glass effects cost upward of $300 and usually require complicated setups or bizarre gimmicks.

Until now it’s been difficult to gain visual appeal and still keep your wallet full.

The trick plays out in real life exactly like the trailer. Watch yourself do it in the mirror and rip your eyes out.

Full Overview:
FINALLY, YOU CAN CHANGE A CARD THAT IS BEHIND GLASS!

There are six routines given in the DVD but you'll come up with your own. It's exciting.

Basically, a selected card pentrates the glass, then changes into a different selected card while that one is behind glass.

There’s a beautiful gimmick involved. The gimmick takes an hour and a half to manufacture but David Stone makes each one himself by hand. *

How hard is WINDOW? Easier than Tarantula but harder than the Ball & Vase. You won’t have problems.

There are several ways to perform the effect. In the most difficult routine you will do a force and a top change. In the easiest you simply make the card change behind glass.

The reset is instant.

You’ll have a perfect time making your reputation with WINDOW. Order it today.

• Ultra Visual
  • Instant reset
  • Unlimited Possibilities
  • Hand the card out and leave it with the spectator
  • Training by FISM winner David Stone
  • 6 Complete routines
  • Access to Ellusionist Protected WINDOW FORUM to discuss new creative routines and performance notes

*David Stone doesn’t really make the gimmicks, he’s far too busy performing the trick to people who pay money to see him. Smile

Window by David Stone

ONLY $69.95

--------------

Ellusionist.com, INC
440 Coloma St
Sausalito
CA 94965
United States
Phone: 1-866-244-2426
team@ellusionist.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » W I N D O W by David Stone » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL