The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Appearing Cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Loyal R
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
417 Posts

Profile of Loyal R
Hello,

I want to buy an Appearing Cane. I know one of the best are the ones that Seo magic sell but, they are currently out of stock. What are the best Appearing Canes?

Thanks
Dare to Dream...
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
There's best price, best cane, best for you.
Lots of changes in canes, and all the good ones have died.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
I use fantasio canes. They are perfect for my use. I used jb weld to attach a m****t to the piece that holds it shut and embedded a screw in a knot in a silk so that I may attach it to the cane during a routine. You cannot do that with a metal cane because the m****t will affect it opening.
-Matt
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Fantasios are not as strong, and you can attach that m****t very easily using a different method of opening the cane. The metal ones will not be impeded by the silks. I currently use three 12" diagonals in my cane for my Flagtastick effect.
The German canes were the standard for the longest time, India now has the low-end market and I really like the stainless steel black and white cane (around $45).
Perfect size, and no oil in the cane barrel.
The Japanese canes are very nice but pricey.
There is also an appearing cane with a silver head on the tip.
For price and durability, the India stainless is the way to go and what I sell the most, I also sell the stainless silver which is very low priced at $30.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
afoi
View Profile
Regular user
malaysia
142 Posts

Profile of afoi
Get ur hands on mhka tendo and harakhan canes, they are the rolls royce of canes and worth the investments for your whole life.
- a f o i -
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
741 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
I believe the Mahka Tendo Canes are no longer available since he passed away. Anyone knows if Harakhan canes are available and where to purchase?
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Appearing Cane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL