The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Driver's Ed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
246 Posts

Profile of gocall911
I have been taking driver's ed the past week and just came up with an idea. What about a trick that has patter about driver's ed? Right now I'm thinking about some thing using cards and I already have a few things I want to try out. I would really like to hear every ones ideas on this. I will take any sugestions I can get. Thanks a lot!
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
There was a thread a while back about Ambitious Card and tying a plot into it to have it make more sense. Anyway, you could do patter about going through Driver's ed. Have them make a driver's permit on a card.
Do the ambitious card and at the end have their fake driver's permit turn into your real one. "It pays off in the end." You can say something like that. Then you say, "My permit always stays in my wallet. And for today, yours is in there." Take it out hand it too them. It makes a lot of sense because it is something you are actually going through and it can be turned into a great piece of magic. Good luck!

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
246 Posts

Profile of gocall911
Thank's, that's a great idea and something I hadn't thought about.
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Driver's Ed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL