The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jason England's Foundations? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

meijin
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
189 Posts

Profile of meijin
I was curious to know if anyone had grabbed this new DVD by Jason yet? If so...thoughts, comments, opinions?

Thanks!
Michael

There are two groups of people that violate basic principles in any endeavor: idiots and experts. I tend to play poker with most of the idiots!

Partial paraphrase from Jason England comment
Kimura
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of Kimura
I have almost all the 1-on-1s which are featured on this DVD. They are definately worth the money. I'm probably going to buy the DVD at some point as a backup (so good I'd buy it twice:-)).

Very in-depth tuition from someone who actually knows what they're talking about and good production values etc etc.
meijin
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
189 Posts

Profile of meijin
Thanks for the response!

Do you happen to know if they just re-did all of the work or is it the actual 1-on-1 material that has been put onto a DVD?
Michael

There are two groups of people that violate basic principles in any endeavor: idiots and experts. I tend to play poker with most of the idiots!

Kimura
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of Kimura
Fairly certain it's the 1-on-1s compiled onto DVD. I can't imagine them changing them at all.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Read Jason's answer in the thread below this one called "New DVD available".
meijin
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
189 Posts

Profile of meijin
Shoot! I completely missed that thread. Probably because I was searching on the DVD name and he never mentioned it. Thanks for pointing it out as now I can get a signed copy.
Michael

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I have it- and its certainly worth the price. If you're interested in these moves, and in the thoughts of someone widely regarded as an expert, pick this baby up.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
diehards2080
View Profile
Loyal user
Brooklyn, New York
256 Posts

Profile of diehards2080
Quote:
On 2009-07-09 13:41, Ben Train wrote:
I have it- and its certainly worth the price. If you're interested in these moves, and in the thoughts of someone widely regarded as an expert, pick this baby up.

Ben

I second that. I got this a few weeks ago and its wonderful. very detailed. Jason does a great job explaining the moves.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Check another thread here, if you like:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=111&6

~jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
jonraiker
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of jonraiker
To clear things up, Foundations is a compilation of all of Jason England's previous 1-on-1 training videos with theory11. Ideal for anyone wishing to learn the subtleties and nuances of card technique from a true expert.

Let me know if you have any further questions!
// jon.raiker
:: vp, interactive / theory11.com
e. jr@theory11.com
t. twitter.com/jraiker
Trin
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Trin
Does anybody stock Jason's dvd in the UK tried most of the dealers and they cant help? Any suggestions?

Thank you.
ein_doppelganger
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of ein_doppelganger
Im pretty sure you can buy it as a direct download from theory11.com. I got the physical DVD and the download when I purchased if I recall.

Its worth every penny and more!
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
More interesting is the question: When will the next DVD be released with his new 1-on-1 videos... Smile
AdamB
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of AdamB
Quote:
On 2010-08-02 13:26, BigSmile wrote:
More interesting is the question: When will the next DVD be released with his new 1-on-1 videos... Smile

Not soon enough, that's for sure.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
This topic is continued at Foundations from Jason England & Theory 11.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jason England's Foundations? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL