The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Produce a Silk from Body Loads (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Hi Guys,

Please enlighten me on the ways we can produce a silk from body loads?
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Get the Rice Encyclopedias or the Jack Chanin "Silks at your Fingertips". It gives you many, many ways of doing this.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
Also Keith Clark's booklet "Silks Supreme" probably still available from SKS (RIce)
visit me @ JNealShow.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On 2009-07-02 01:53, JNeal wrote:
Also Keith Clark's booklet "Silks Supreme" probably still available from SKS (RIce)

Yes, it is still on the SKS website for $7.00. It is listed under Keith Clark's Nightclub Act on the site so can be a little hard to find. SKS has several small booklets for sale regarding silk magic, all for under $10.00 or so. I'd get them all if you're into silk magic. Just one workable idea from one of the books and you've got more than your money's worth IMO.
Bill
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Streamers from dove holders always works for us.
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Quote:
On 2009-07-02 17:12, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-07-02 01:53, JNeal wrote:

Yes, it is still on the SKS website for $7.00. It is listed under Keith Clark's Nightclub Act on the site so can be a little hard to find. SKS has several small booklets for sale regarding silk magic, all for under $10.00 or so. I'd get them all if you're into silk magic. Just one workable idea from one of the books and you've got more than your money's worth IMO.
Bill

Hi ,

Any help here for me please?
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
Read Jean Hugard's Modern Magic Manual. I t as a chapter on silks and loads and is probably available from a public library
visit me @ JNealShow.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I am not sure what you are looking for. You have been given several very good choices in references. But only you can decide what will fit your style and needs.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I'll second what someone else said - the Rice Encyclopedias are a great resource for silk magic. Check them out.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Produce a Silk from Body Loads (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL