We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Coinvanish.com Update: Curtis Kam's Silverado and Paul Wilson's Completely Crowded! Reviews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3025 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Hi all,

I just updated http://www.coinvanish.com with the above two new coin magic reviews.

Enjoy.

Dan
Click to visit:
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Thanks, Dan!

best,
Hirase
In love with magic!
dmk_kirkland
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of dmk_kirkland
Dan, Thanks for the review. You do us a great service with your site.

I do take one issue. Going over your review of POS III, you completely ignore the card routine. I know you say this, but if you're going to review the DVD then review the whole thing - even if you don't want to provide an opinion on the card stuff - you could provide a bit more detail about what the routine is. Otherwise you can't really call it a review of POS III it's really a review of "POS III minus the card stuff"

I know your site is dedicated to coins, but to me a review should be a complete review. Now I have to go to someplace else to get a complete review.

Anyway it's just a comment. To put a positive spin on it, you done a great job with the organization and information on your site. It's the one place I go to get my coin fix.
Cheers,
David
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
that's cool, been waiting for Paul to get a site.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3025 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Maybe someone can review the card routine in here.
Click to visit:
Clayman
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
243 Posts

Profile of Clayman
Great Job, Dan! As usual, you are taking care of us, by writing these very strong reviews. One thing I would like to say, is that every time I see you at our Club meeting or read a post you have written here at the Magic Café, I am always learning something new.
Thanks,
Mike
"A flash of silvery light ..and it was gone."
carlb
View Profile
New user
Seattle
77 Posts

Profile of carlb
Yes, very nice review.

I agree, I think Curtis's handling of the Karate Coin is excellent. I would wager that the fact that is a collection of penetrations is totally lost on laymen but it is a delight to watch and is most certainly very commercial. I really admire the thinking and careful construction that Curtis puts into his routines.

I was also bummed by the one edit, but Triple Alliance was awsome nevertheless. The visual transpositions just look beautiful.

Anyway, I also want to thank you for your site. As I return full-bore to my love of coin magic, it has proven very helpful in directing me to the materials I need to catch-up on the last few years.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Coinvanish.com Update: Curtis Kam's Silverado and Paul Wilson's Completely Crowded! Reviews (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL