The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Looking for advice on a switch wallet please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
I'm looking for advice on a switch wallet. There has been a number of older threads on this but none was all that conclusive. I realize it depend upon the intended use. I am interested in simply switching in gaffed for non-gaffed cards and the like. I probably won't use this wallet for CTW as I have several others to choose from for that. I was looking that the LOL Mini Himber as that's about the size I want. Any pointers to other wallets would be very much appreciated.
Regards,
Silverthorne
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I just discovered Zed wallet for $35 from Blackmagic, a tri-fold wallet that is designed to switch out anything flat such as cards. Wish I knew more about this wallet, the last thread was in 2008 and not many people said anything about it.
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Thanks, madkiki. Do yo have a link the this wallet?
Regards,
Silverthorne
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Quote:
On 2009-07-04 09:34, madkiki wrote:
I just discovered Zed wallet for $35 from Blackmagic, a tri-fold wallet that is designed to switch out anything flat such as cards. Wish I knew more about this wallet, the last thread was in 2008 and not many people said anything about it.

I too am interested in the Zed wallet but am hesitant to buy it. I'd like to know if it has slots for credit cards and a clear slot for an idea. I don't want a switch wallet that screams "gimmick".
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
The trick Future zone includes a very nice leather z fold wallet(& the trick is really good too).

There is one for sale here-

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76

Mike
Callisto
View Profile
New user
France
66 Posts

Profile of Callisto
A good one is the Pocket Wallet from Dominique Duvivier (http://www.mayette.com/)
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2009-07-04 09:34, Keith Mitchell wrote:

They show it here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVrCaFS0ZN0

I don't like the looks of it.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I have a very similar looking wallet that also has a bombshell feature.

I've got one of the Fearson wallets on order, on Daffy Doug's recommendation. It is a small, thin Himber.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Looking for advice on a switch wallet please (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL