The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..36~37~38~39~40..47..53..59..65..71..72~73~74 [Next]
eddie2m
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of eddie2m
Good job Mr Tango!!!
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
This isn't just about the incredible TUC, but the charm with which Marcello presents it -- one instantly knows the passion that went into the years of development.

Bravo!
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2538 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Congratulations Marcello - a well-earned reward for the time and effort that you've put into producing this true masterpiece of coin magic. Smile
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Congratulations Mr Tango - an invention award well-deserved as your TUC has truly revolutionized certain aspects of coin magic! May this award inspire you to even greater heights!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
This coin is here to stay.
it has change coin magic for sure.
and giving different options for coin effects.
todd
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
One of these options, not stressed much, is effects performed in the spectator's hand. For example:

two coins become one in a spectator's hand

a coin vanished from a spectaor's hand

coins placed in your hand by a spectator changed in some way

changes in the hands of several spectatators

masking of other coins than the TUC

There are many "magicians of note" who are wary of such effects because of an apparent risk of the spectator opening their hand too soon or allowing the spectator to be the hero in an effect. Since the TUC can be handled like a normal coin (flipped in the air, etc) -- such concerns are minimalized as the psychological ploys of Inference and Implication can be enhanced.

In short, the number of effects that I perform of the "In Their Hand" genre has increased profoundly since discovering the TUC.

Maybe there has to be a book ;-)

In the mean time, a free effect along this line using a TUC is available for free to anyone here who can give me a reason why they should have it, and type of effect desired (C/S, Dollar, Quarter, etc)

requests to gusarimagic@comcast.net

as always, a commitment to feedback is required

Once again -- TUC Huzzah!
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
I'm so happy celebrating with my family and friends and I have to say that I wanted to wait after FISM congress to make my new DVD, because I had the hope to get the prize. So, now I will work hard to make the best DVD possible and very soon.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYBODY, PART OF THE PRIZE IS YOURS.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Congrats Mr. Tango, I read about your great win at FISM. Good job and well-deserved. The TUC is wonderful creativity and helps put some marvelous effects in the hands of those that like the gaff stuff. Even those that prefer SOH recognize the accoplishment and have fun mixing in both. I've been playing lately with your Morgan TUC, very nicely made and works nicely as to the action of it. I can truly understand how so many here have various TUCs. Hope the other craftsman out there extend a hand of congrats now as to your accomplishment. Winning anything at FISM is a real accomplishment to be duly noted and respected. Good job! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
Congratulations sir! It's about time your invention is recognized! Looking forward to the new DVD. You have changed coin magic forever!

sdmagic
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Ha mb so you have a morgen tuc.
me too it is a very good handling coin.
the action on it is better than any other
tuc I own.i think some of it is due to the weight.
todd
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Something makes me want a Morgan TUC...I think it would be awesome for the coins across I did on here a while back (The Mr Tango Version) What I really want to see with a TUC is a video of funsway doing a coin through picture frame with the TUC...i think that would be awesome!
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Posting here so that you'all don't forget this is the main place for discussing the TUC -- for search continuity and inspiration.

bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I beleive the tuc will be just as popular
10 years from now as it is now.and will continue
to rank just as important as the regular shell.
what are your thoughts on this.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Possibly even more so --

I feel that many magicians have not pursued coin magic to the extent of their abilties because the Sleights appeared too difficult or the gaffs priced beyond reach. Both the ability to perform profound coin magic effects with "less than perfect hands" and an affordable option are "within reach" because of the TUC.

Once the confidence and practice ethic are established, I hope that each performer will then go onto more difficult effects, with or without he TUC. For persons like myself who lost much of their hand mobility, the TUC brought me back to coin magic.

This special device is not just an innovation -- it is the tool of innovation. In a sense, the TUC removes many excuses and rewards whatever level of skill one works for. I will never give up my C/S or Exp Sh**l -- but look for ways to use them effectively with the TUC and because of the TUC.

Marcello's real goal is, "Better magic made simple!" ask him. The TUC isn't the result of a dream -- it is BECAUSE of a dream.

eddie2m
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of eddie2m
I just recieved my walking liberty copper TUC. It is great and works so well. The weight makes it work so much better than the smaller half dollar. It just slides into place with the ma**et.The copper(walking liberty) and silver(ike) coin I also recieved looks awesome. I don't know too many tricks other than nightmare coins and hopping halves.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
There is a book out ... ;-)

write me at gusarimagic@comcast.net and I'll send you an effect not in the book for the C/S

bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Just received my english penny tuc today
which completes my tuc collection.it worked
perfect right out of the package.
todd
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Todd you have Every TUC??
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yea dan and then some.lol
Kennard
View Profile
New user
Singapore
60 Posts

Profile of Kennard
Hi guys I'm new here Smile I've been quite interested in some 3 coin production then vanish and coins across, reading from the glowing praise I'm sure its a good gaff. But the thing is, I've also been looking at Johnny Wong's super triple coin and I'm torn between the two, before I buy them I want to be sure that I'm getting the one that fits my need. I won't be able to try out the gaff so I have a problem here, could anyone help by telling me which of the two is more versatile? Thanks Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..36~37~38~39~40..47..53..59..65..71..72~73~74 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL