The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (43 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..46~47~48~49~50..55..59..63..67..71~72~73 [Next]
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7027 Posts

Profile of bowers
I only sent 3 also.
Todd
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I don't think with silver prices the way they are, I can even really afford 4...lol
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7027 Posts

Profile of bowers
I think he just wants 4 incase something
would go wrong.Its a long way to send a coin.
Todd
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Ah..ill take my chances...and if something goes wrong, ill see if he can find a match for me locally there, and ill pay him for it lol
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7027 Posts

Profile of bowers
Exactly what I did.
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Quote:
On 2013-02-24 15:09, bowers wrote:
I think he just wants 4 incase something
would go wrong.Its a long way to send a coin.
Todd

Does he want 4 coins now for custom TUC's?
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
My greedy, oversized wife just spent my brand new T.U.C.! All I'm left with is the package and the DVD.

The old crone just took the coin off the table in my study (magic room) and went to the corner shop to buy a bag of snacks without me knowing. I am so angry with the Monster Munch gobbling troll.

Well done to Mr Tango for making such a convincing looking gaff. Not well done to my XXXL other half who can't help but eat me out of house and home. Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4170 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Jaime, post a pic of you and the Mrs!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7027 Posts

Profile of bowers
What coinage was the tuc?
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2013-02-27 20:04, bowers wrote:

I would guess a British coin from his profile.
Probably the £2. You couldn't buy much of a bag of snacks for anything less.

Jamie's post was very funny in an Al Bundy sort of way. My guess is the little wifey doesn't often venture on to the Café. Still, Jamie, you should know that these open forums are fully searchable on Google. Smile
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2013-02-28 00:58, BanzaiMagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-27 20:04, bowers wrote:

I would guess a British coin from his profile.
Probably the £2. You couldn't buy much of a bag of snacks for anything less.

Jamie's post was very funny in an Al Bundy sort of way. My guess is the little wifey doesn't often venture on to the Café. Still, Jamie, you should know that these open forums are fully searchable on Google. Smile

I've said nothing here that I didn't say to her face.

Yes, it was the £2 version (along with about £4 of change).

Chessman, do you really want to throw up?!
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4170 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2013-02-28 10:13, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Chessman, do you really want to throw up?!

Sure. I could do with a purge, anyway. Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1133 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Jamie, that is too funny.

I know it hurts bro, my kid once put my new mag fli***r in a vending machine. Took a LONG time to se the funny side but your post cracked me up.

Thanks for a great laugh,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5290 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2013-02-27 11:36, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
My greedy, oversized wife just spent my brand new T.U.C.! All I'm left with is the package and the DVD.

The old crone just took the coin off the table in my study (magic room) and went to the corner shop to buy a bag of snacks without me knowing. I am so angry with the Monster Munch gobbling troll.

Well done to Mr Tango for making such a convincing looking gaff. Not well done to my XXXL other half who can't help but eat me out of house and home. Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=202&42 probably too late for you now but this was how I recovered mine
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
464 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
When somebody ask me a Morgan TUC I ask 4 coins just in case to have problems in the process but if I don't use the extra coin I send back this coin.
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
Hi Mr. Tango.

I've been looking for an Eisenhower dollar TUC. I can't find one. Everyone is out of stock. Did you stop making them?

I can't find a slippry sam Ike either. LOL

Thank you!
mixman
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Colorado
294 Posts

Profile of mixman
Ditto what Tfet said. I am also looking for an Eisenhower TUC and slippery sam. Any idea when they may be back in stock anywhere?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5290 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I now have a quarter TUC and a Walking Liberty Half TUC (that came with the TUC DVD, the quarter one came with Tangopedia )
The quarter came with a shimmed card and an extra ( pretty big circle) of shim stock but my Walker half only came with a shim card.

Is there any way to get a few sheets of shim stock to make extra cards. ( the ones that came with the coins are a little "flimsy") I would be happy to purchase them if you have them available for sale.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6203 Posts

Profile of videoman
I believ the circle of shim stock is to use with the soda can effect he does on the video. Although you can cut it and use it any way that suits your needs of course.
But that is why it is supplied and in that size and shape.
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
Quote:
On 2013-03-20 13:13, mixman wrote:
Ditto what Tfet said. I am also looking for an Eisenhower TUC and slippery sam. Any idea when they may be back in stock anywhere?

They are now back in stock. At penguin magic anyway. I ordered mine from Hocus Pocus a week or so ago and they told me they didn't know when they were going to be back in. But they did ship me a package so hopefully they got them.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S11657

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S12474
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (43 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..46~47~48~49~50..55..59..63..67..71~72~73 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL