We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Random.org (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielvdHaar
View Profile
New user
The Hague, Netherlands
37 Posts

Profile of DanielvdHaar
http://www.random.org - True Random Number Service

I'm sure many of you know about this site, but for those of you who don't. It's a very handy tool for every magician. Accessible everywhere in the world, this site is able to generate randomness, check for yourself. It's really helping me. A couple of uses:

- Practising / Learning a stack
- Getting TRULY random cards
- Getting TRULY random numbers

At the moment I use it to rehearse my memorized deck at work, letting it generate a number, or a card. I also use it when I practise culling for example, shuffle a deck, let Random.org generate a card and you cull it. Or even if you're into Dice there's a dice roller.
To bad you can't select a number of specific cards for it to pick a random one, so to speak. This is handy when practising eg, the first half of a memorized deck. Luckily we've got StackView for that Smile

Well, just wanted to let you guys know, this might come in handy Smile
Steve Burton
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Steve Burton
Wow! What a great site for practicing ACAAN. Open two windows have one generate a random number between one and 52 and the other generate a playing card. Thanks for the link!
cvwtzhaar
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of cvwtzhaar
Thank's man I'll use this!

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Random.org (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL