The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Question??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I am looking for the best torn and restored newspaper on the market. Either in a book or as a single effect. If you have any ideas I would greatly appeciate it. Thanks for your time.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
This will depend on what you do.

Do you just want to know for the heck of it? Or are you a performer and want to add this to your act?

I ask because the answer may differ from what you really want. Let me explain, the best tear may take you 15 to 20 minutes to make. Now if you perform on a regular basis then this is not good. Because you want your act to be as easy to maintain as possible! So the BEST tear might look good but it digs into your time every night that you have to make up new tears for the next show! This really gets OLD fast and makes it hard for you.

If you only perform every so often then it doesn’t matter about the extra work involved. This is due because you do not have to work almost every night so the extra time needed to constructing the tear is minimal.

Which tear are you asking for now? And easy to maintain or just the over all best?

Best
Ray
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I am a performer wanting to add this to my act.
Stellan
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
580 Posts

Profile of Stellan
This question has been asked a zillion times on the Café. Why don't you try a search? Or go to the Finger/stage manipulation area. There is a discussion right now.
"There is no reality, only perception."
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Osterlind...
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Question??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL