The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Two sets of Montis! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie_H
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
65 Posts

Profile of Jamie_H
Guys,
I picked up two sets of Montis the past few weeks. One set in aluminum, one in copper. I am definitely enjoying the smaller ball size that came with the Montis (than the size that came with my first set of Morrisey Cups).

Learned a new move, the elevator move, with the instructions that came with the Montis. Man, learning new stuff is exciting. I HAD a Eddie Joseph Cups and Balls book when I was a teen, yet can't find it now. Now I only have a Lewis Ganson Dai Vernon routine booklet. Working on getting some new books/dvds next...
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Those are nice cups. You are learning in a logical manner -- just one or two new things at a time.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Bill Wilson
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Bill Wilson
Take your time, there are many, many things that can be done with the cups. Depending on the amount of people you are working for the smaller size ball may be ok and at the same time make some things easier. The size bigger (one inch) can of course be seen from a further distance. Always keep in mind the color of ball you use should contrast with the table surface and also with what you're wearing. Good luck to you.
lint
View Profile
Special user
Concord, CA
959 Posts

Profile of lint
When I first learned the elevator move it blew my mind. It is still one of the slights I can do that is almost transparent to me the performer!
"There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip..." -English Proverb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Two sets of Montis! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL