We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 57 34th Annual Kutztown Magic Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
We have a post in "So Happy Together" about our annual convention you can check out so I will make this brief. On Saturday, Nov. 14th Ring 57 & Assembly 92 presents the 34th annual Kutztown (PA) Magic Convention. It is a one day convention. This year we have Rocco, Geoff Williams, Gazzo, John Carney and David Williamson. The convention runs from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM and it includes a Flea Market, an Auction, various dealers, a close-up show, a stage show, 3 lectures (Gazzo, John Carney, & David Williamson) plus a dinner. All this for $55.00.

If interested, e-mail me at revmike@ptd.net - Thank you.

Posted: Sep 6, 2009 2:56pm
There will also be a number of other surprises at the Kutztown Convention.

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 3:25pm
We can also now share the news that Marc Desouza will be present and be our auctioneer for the Magic Auction. Marc will also have his new 4 DVD set with him for sale.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
We also now have Eric Jones, Aaron Delong, Tony Miller and Kainoa Harbottle presenting close-up/parlor magic most of the day at Kutztown.

Reg. form attached and thank you.

Click here to view/download attached file.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
I have found that one of the questions that keeps being asked is "Can I register on-line?" so I thought I would try to answer it here.

The answer is yes and no. Let me explain. We do not have set-up an actual on-line registration system. However, we do have our Paypal System set-up. If you wish to pay by paypal (Assembly92@aol.com) you may. What we would ask is that you put the same basic information we ask of the Registration Form in your paypal notes, so that way your paypal receipt I can print will be your registration form.

The information is basically this: Tell me what you are registering for, i.e. how many and what type of tickets, your full name, address, phone nr. and e-mail.

I hope this helps. If you wish to pay by check, then please mail your check and reg. form to me. Address is on the form.

I have enclosed a registration form in this post as well. Any questions please feel free to e-mail me at revmike@ptd.net or call me at 610-698-0311.

Thank you.

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Revmike,

I'm looking forward to another good one!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Should be a great one - With Rocco, Geoff Williams, Gazzo, John Carney and David Williamson headlining how can you go wrong?

Plus there will be lots of other surprises at the convention as well.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Just a reminder that we are getting closer and closer. Free meal that is included ends beginning of November.

Again, this convention is the equal of many "national conventions" and at $55.00 hard to beat the price.

Geoff Williams, Rocco, Gazzo, John Carney, David Williamson, 3 lectures, Flea Market, Auction, Close-up Show, Evening Show and Free all you can eat meal.

Hope to see many of you there. Reg. Form attached

revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Just a reminder - Don't miss out on this great convention. Contact me if you have any questions.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Reg. Deadline for the free meal has been extended to Nov. 4th. I have also posted a tentative schedule of the day's activities under the category "So Happy Together" - It should be one awesome day. Hope to see some of you there.

Remember, you can either via paypal or check.

One last note: You can also just come the day of the event and pay at the door(you will not be turned away) - You will get everything but the free meal.

Mike
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Will the dealer room be closed for good when the 8 PM show begins? or Will the dealer room reopen after the show?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
In addition to the above headlining names we have others that will be present presenting "underground magic" all day long. These include Kainoa Harbottle, Eric Jones, Chastain Criswell and others.

It is truly one of the best conventions on the East Coast at a bargain price.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Bob, when the show is over we need to clean-up and allow the facility to close-up. Depending on the length of the show you can play it by ear as to whether you will have time for any post-show sales.
eddierush
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of eddierush
I can't wait! This will be my first time attending this convention.

I missed the dinner deadline but I know that the rest of the day will be well worth the admission fee.

Will there be any post-convention gatherings or parties in the area?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
http://magiceddie.wordpress.com
http://friendsofthemagi.org
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Thank you all who attended. We can't wait for next year now, Sat. Nov. 13, 2010. We will be trying to smooth a few things out but hope all who came enjoyed it.

Rocco always makes things look like pure magic. Personally, having never seen most of the magicians live, it was wonderful to see Gazzo, Geoff Williams, John Carney and David Williamson perform.

Thanks again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 57 34th Annual Kutztown Magic Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL