The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Unforgetable Fun Experience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
Once upon a time, I was performing in a hotel.

A prediction trick. A difficult spectator.

I peeked the botton card, put the deck onto the table. I stared at her eyes, asking her some silly questions, and, writing down my prediction.

Even now, I still don't know why, could be I forgot what I saw, I mean the bottom card... At that time, I wrote down another card.

I told her that I was writting down a prediction, that's the card she was going to choose. I still didn't know I wrote down the wrong card.

I put the prediction, a paper ball, inside her fist.

I was going to do my force.

She said, "OK! Let me shuffle first!" She took the deck and shuffled, taking away one card.

You got it, she took the card I wrote.

Even now, I still don't know why.

I hope everyone also can share some interesting stories from your performances! Looking forward to having fun!

Magically Yours,
Michael Lam Smile
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
mrlavaboy
View Profile
New user
Indpls
94 Posts

Profile of mrlavaboy
It was magic

andy
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1276 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Great story, have others had great coincidences that you were able to capitalize on?
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Great story. I think it is amazing to see some of the things that magicians have happen to them when performing. Freak accident, coincidence, or luck.....

Andrew Smile
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I bet she was fooled! I had an experience like this one. I had a card crimped in the center, he had seen me do the cross-cut force earlier and he had figured it out. So he cut the deck and immediatly pulled the card out, sure that I had no idea what it has. I asked him to open my prediction, his jaw dropped Smile Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Unforgetable Fun Experience (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL