The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » 2009 World Magic Seminar Tenyo Elite Video Demo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4811 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
For those of you who did not attend the 2009 World Magic Seminar, I've taken the liberty of uploading the actual Tenyo Elite demo video we had playing in our booth in the dealers room. Smile

You can check it out by Clicking Here!. Enjoy!
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
I hate watching this video because it makes me want to go wait by the mailbox (like I was doing in 1978) to get my Moonspinner! Can't wait to get it!
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4811 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
No worries Richard - your order will be one of the first to be shipped! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
gerry
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of gerry
After checking the video, there does not seem to be much difference between the original Tenyo and these Tenyo Elite. I have two of the tricks featured in the video and they are great tricks.
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
I expect that the Elite Fortune Sticks, which I ordered, will look much nicer and that the designs, being laser etched, will last MUCH longer than the original Tenyo painted plastic ones.
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I just wanted to respond to gerry's comment/question regarding the difference between the original Tenyo products and our Tenyo Elite editions.

I must admit, that when first glancing the photos (and videos) on site, the differences are not readily apparent. However with things like this, you truly have to see them in person and hold them in your hands just to appreciate how different they are. They are heavier, "heartier", and look and feel just so much more......."elite" shall I say. lol Those who have seen them have said how much more comfortable they would feel performing these versions in their professional shows. It is difficult to show these sorts of things in a video or in a picture, if you catch my drift.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Tenyo Elite/Paltergeist Unlimited
(416) 410-5766
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » 2009 World Magic Seminar Tenyo Elite Video Demo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL