The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Symbologic - Hen Fetsch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4952 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Symbologic - Hen Fetsch
Impossible magic/mentalism.
Quality stuff.

Mindblowing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_qDjSPfSrE
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1953 Posts

Profile of tbaer
You always find the good ones.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4952 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I read about this effect many years ago. Interesting effect and very useful in real life with great reactions. Strong and very easy to do...

The handling in the video is not my prefered way, I do it different.
When you know the secret you can use playing cards if you don't like ESP.

A friend was very interested in this effect - I showed him the effect and he had no clue how it was done.

Owe it. http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php?productid=2887
EddiefromEugene
View Profile
New user
Eugene, Oregon
83 Posts

Profile of EddiefromEugene
I think Symbologic is a great effect. I've been toying around with it on and off for a few years. Recently, I've taken more of an interest in mentalism. I haven't tried it yet but I think Symbologic would play much more strongly if you present it as almost an after-thought. I've you begin a mentalism with an effect that only "hits" with a few people, you could say that you only have psychic connections with certain people and these spectators seem to "share the same psychic energy waves" or something like that. Pick one of those and "confirm" this with Symbologic. Just a thought.

It IS a great piece of mentalism and I'm a little disappointed that more people aren't talking about it. Then again, maybe that's a good thing!
johndamen
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of johndamen
Ive had Symbologic for about a month now...and my main thought at this point is, "Why did I not pursue getting this effect sooner?"...it's super-strong, commercial and just genuinely FUN to perform. This definately can take one's reputation up a notch with relative ease. There are many effects I 'like' to carry at times,...but I LOVE having this handy...not to mention that the price is beyond reasonable. It's an absolute 'must-have' in my book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Symbologic - Hen Fetsch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL