The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » ±Searching For Special Thimbles± (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aedryan Methyus
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Aedryan Methyus
Could anyone tell me where to find a set of thimbles that resemble claws or talons. Preferably ones that nest or at least will stay inside of each other?

Aedryan
Mandrake
View Profile
New user
Germany
66 Posts

Profile of Mandrake
Hey...Aedryan

Just an idea, but have you ever thought about guitar picks? I mean the ones you would use for Folk Style Finger Picking..... when I used to play guitar, all I ever used was the thumb-pick, but the finger-ones always reminded me of claws... there are metal ones on the market, coming in flashy colors.... tell me what you think and let me know.

Greets, Mandrake Smile
the truth "lies" in the eye of the beholder
Aedryan Methyus
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Aedryan Methyus
Ahhh...your a guitar player too? I played for many years as well. Ahh....the good old 80's. Big hair, fast guitars, leather, fast women...

Ahem. Anyway, thanks Mandrake and that's a thought but what I have in mind is more along the lines of actual claws.

Mcbride told me that Thailand import shops have them. I've done various searches online for imports from Thailand with no success. Any other ideas?

Aedryan
Mandrake
View Profile
New user
Germany
66 Posts

Profile of Mandrake
Yep, Jeff is right, but don't do it online.... walk into some, your chances will rise...
What would you ask for online? If you describe, what you described here, would they know what you are looking for? Do the hustle, take a walk and also check some Martial Arts Stores....

They might sit on a shelf and you might never buy them, just because there is (still) no name for the babies...

Keep it up, Mandrake Smile
the truth "lies" in the eye of the beholder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » ±Searching For Special Thimbles± (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL