The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Joe Mogar Flag Knife (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

William Wortman
View Profile
Veteran user
Omaha, NE
301 Posts

Profile of William Wortman
I just ordered Joe Mogar Flag Knife ( US Flag on top and red white and blue on bottom) I am just wondering what are some good routines with it.

Its just the single knife and I know there isn't a lot to do but I just want it to carry around in my pocket.

I all ready have a regular set of color changing knives ( black and white ) if I can find them.

But my question if there are any good single knife routines ?
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
In a single knife routine, you will reach a point at which the audience will want to grab at the knife. A single knife is too much of an open target for me. I'm sure there are some great routines with one knife, but I prefer a three knife routine.

Here is a thought.

Start by producing the knife and show it RWB. Then ask the spectator to think of something that is red, white and blue. Change the knife to the American flag. Chances are, that is what they are thinking of. If not, vanish the knife. If it is what they are thinking of, vanish the knife anyway.

Then order a knife that is a flag on both sides.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
William Wortman
View Profile
Veteran user
Omaha, NE
301 Posts

The reason behind the one knife routine is something to do when someone ask to see a trick and I can do a quick knife change. But thanks for the idea for vanishing the knife at the end.
William Wortman
View Profile
Veteran user
Omaha, NE
301 Posts

When I get my knife I'll will come up with a routine and if anyone wants to see it I'll post a video.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Seems limiting but...

Maybe you could talk about the variety of people that make up this country. Each one different like the 3 colors. And the importance of the diversity of experience that each group brings. But the real strength is when they all come together (change). And that's what makes it America. But if we let ourselves become divided (change). America as we know it will be no more (vanish).

BTW Some cigarette vanishes work well with knives.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Joe Mogar Flag Knife (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL