The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups and Balls update (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
To all who were kind enough to acquire my little routine, I have a performance DVD with two solid run-throughs of the routine with two seperate presentations. It also has a performance only of my two-in-the-hand, one in the pocket routine.

For those who've already bought it, send me an email. I'd like you to have the DVD for the cost of the disk and shipping . . . say 10 bucks. If you don't need it, nevermind. I do think having a solid, two-camera with higer resolution footage will help replicate the routine.

I've sent copies to Bill Palmer, Pete Biro and Lawrence-O. Hopefully they can report if the DVD is of any value.

http://www.funshopmagic.com
milesg
View Profile
Regular user
(of experimental medications)
160 Posts

Profile of milesg
Kent was nice enough to let me preview this DVD before he released it. For the enthusiasts of his routine, and especially those who are practicing to perform it themselves, I'd have to say that the $10 is well worth it.

While the disk itself contains no further instructions about the routine, the extra performances make for great study material on the subtleties of his presentation. Note that the two performances of the Fun Shop Cs&Bs on this disk are NOT the same as the two which we have seen on Youtube already. Across the four total performances you can see which times Kent has executed certain moves perfectly, and even when the timing may be a little off (I'm talkin' milliseconds here, Kent's performances are all really flippin' good). To see each detail in full DVD quality and compare the best components of each performance has been a great tool in helping me recognize the areas where I need to practice (all of them).

The bonus routine mentioned above is also quite nice. Simple, and much easier to understand once you know the secret of the Fun Shop routine. I suspect that anyone wanting to practice the use of 'the secret thingy' used in Kent's routine would benefit from working up a similar balls-only routine first.

That's my last 2.5 cents for the night. Zzzzzz....

-Miles
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Mine arrived this afternoon and will look at it tonight or tomorrow... Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Mine hasn't arrived yet, but as soon as it does, I'll drop everything and watch it.

I hope I have my shoes on and I'm not holding anything heavy!!!!

Seriously, if it's as good as his lecture notes, he has nothing to worry about.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups and Balls update (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL