The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kermit Johson's ecture Notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kermitjohnson
View Profile
New user
johnson city, tennessee
41 Posts

Profile of kermitjohnson
IM not so sure this is hte irght spot to post this, but it is regaurding lectures (though they were in the past).
first off I want to thank those of you who bought my notes "something old, something new". as those of you who know me personaly, already know, I perform for the love of magic and the money is a perk.
that is why I'm posting this. again those who bought my notes were aware the firsr half were published in The Linking Ring in Feb 2006 as an addition to the one man parade. well I have now decided to submit the second half to the ring for possible publication. but since several of you have bought them, and I'm thankful for that, it allowed me to break even on the investment of making my notes available. but I would like to share my notes with others as well.
before submitting though, I wanted to thank those who bought the notes (as in doing so you have both halfs, and had access to the props as well). also to make sure that those of you who did buy them would not be upset by my submission of the 2nd half to the ring. I will watch for replys, and base my submition on that. again thanks to those who did get the notes, and to anyone who would like a set, I only have 4 left.
Illusionist Kermit Johnson
kermitjohnson
View Profile
New user
johnson city, tennessee
41 Posts

Profile of kermitjohnson
Based on views, and responces I'm assuming there are no disagreements to my submition of the notes. thank to those of you who took the time to view this, and again thanks to those who have supported me.
Illusionist Kermit Johnson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kermit Johson's ecture Notes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL