The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Shattered by Wolf's Magic - Gospel ideas? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Nice thoughts on this Rick.

I did receive my Jumbo Shattered, and it is a good size and very visible to a large group, so it is perfect for Street Evangelism!

I am still working on my handling of it, and there are angle issues, in that you can't easliy get away with it totally surrounded.

I did it surrounded the other night, and kept it close to my body, but that created suspicion that I was switching it out and took away from the basic effect. So my advice is "keep the audience in front of you" and it plays very well.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Steven the Amusing
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco Bay Area
117 Posts

Profile of Steven the Amusing
The scripture that comes to mind for this prop:
James 1:22-25.

You could go LOTS of directions from there.

God's word is like a mirror. It shows us who we are and how we should go. But oh, how easily we forget what we see. How little we practice doing what we know is right.

God's word is perfect and everlasting, but don't we all like to warp it to suit our momentary desires, our culture, our situations? When we do this, we end up with a fragmented, distorted picture [show broken]. But this shouldn't surprise us much... we are all gone astray.

It's in times like this we need to seek God all the more. He is near. He said if we ask Him, he will give us knowledge - generously. *If* we ask. But do we? Do we long to see ourselves rightly (show restored)?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Shattered by Wolf's Magic - Gospel ideas? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL