The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Digiselect releases new version with Video & Powerpoint capability (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
Interfaze Technologies has now released the new version of DigiSelect show management system that can control all your digital show requirements with instant access to Music, Video and Lighting.

The new version offers the following features:
Ability to call PowerPoint slides and videos
Large on screen Display for playing and queued scenes
Fade on Stop and Pause
DigiSpot: DMX spotlight control with mouse tracking
DigiDJ: Sound activated DMX lighting and effects
Plus Much, much, much more

Check it out now with a 15-day free trial - and look for our August Special for Magic Café readers @ interfazeit.com

Sorry for this posting reading like an ad but we are really exsited about this new version, We have listened to all our clients request and would really like to here back from you if we are getting it right - thanks
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
Magic Café Members

Interfaze Technologies is reviewing the cost and capabilites of DigiSelect, our Show Management System, and how they align with our customer's requirements in these changing times. We would like to ask you for your thought on what our system should cost and what capabilites does it need to meet your requirements. We invite you to download a free 15 day trial @ interfazeit.com and give us your feedback.

Since we truley value your opinion and desire your feedback, Interfaze technologies will offer everyone who submits a recommendation or feedback, between now and August 31, 2009, an opportunity to win a free license for the Digiselect Software. Just submite you thoughts along with your name, Adrdress and Phone number to suggestions@interfazeit.com and we will add your name to the drawing to be held September 7th,2009. We will announce the Winner here in Magic Café.

No purchase required to win and each name will only be entered once. All information must be included in email to win. We do not share your information with anyone outside Interfaze Technologies. The Winner will receive one license to use the Digiselect software.

(All other hardware and software sold separately)

Thank you for your support
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
The new version of DigiSelect (ver1.4.3) was just released with a new feature called "Anytime Recall" which enables you to select two scenes (Audio, Lighting and effects) and recall them at anytime from your remote with out losing your place in your playlist. This feature allows you to use your remote to call up a laugh or applause track, queue up a fog machine or bring up a spot light anytime during your show with out worrying about losing your place. The price has also been lowered back down to its first release pricing of $299
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
If you ever looked at DigiSelect and loved the application but thought it was too expensive then please see our March Madness sale - DigiSelect is only $199 USD all of March.

For those of you who have already purchased Digiselect, DigSelect now works with the new much smaller Mobile Edge PC Media Remote. You can download the new version free on the Interfaze website.
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
Just wanted to let those of you who are using DigiSelect know that we just released the new DigiSelect 2.0 with an all new redesigned & improved interface that supports up to 100 scene changes (music, lighting and effect) and 90 channels of DMX. There is no cost to upgrade. For those of you who have looked DigiSelect but never purchased we are offering it now for only $99 – limited time offer.
Sorry for the marketing ad - We appreciate all your support - keep the magic going

Interfaze.com
Bill Knight
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
318 Posts

Profile of Bill Knight
Rattman, I would love to try digiselect and I have downloaded the 15 day trial but when I run setup.exe, my norton anti virus warns me that "There are many indications that this file is untrustworthy and therefore not safe"

It then deletes the file so I am unable to try it.

I just thought that you should know this and also to ask what I have to do to try your software. Please don't ask me to disable my anti virus to install it as I will not do that in this day and age

Bill
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
www.magicbill.co.uk
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
Bill

Thank you very much for the heads up. based on your feedback we have tested the software for viruses using three different systems (Sophos, Microsoft Security Essentials & AVG) and non-of them find any errors. so the only thing I can think of is we are using the new Microsoft 'Click Once' install technology and 2010.net that Norton may have an issue with. I will have the team download Norton’s research the problem.

The setup file only installs the 'Microsoft power pack' and the 'Microsoft .Net frame work 4.0 client profile' that can be loaded from the Microsoft updates site. if these two items are already installed you can run the DigiSelect install directly by selecting the 'Launch' link on the install page. If you still have problems please write me back and I would be glade to work with you to get this running.

We really appreciate this kind of feedback. An issue like this can quickly cause people to lose interest in our product. If anyone one else is having this or any other issue please let us know. We sincerely appreciate it
Bill Knight
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
318 Posts

Profile of Bill Knight
Having read your reply, I tried the download again and this time norton gave me a bit more information. The reason it had rejected it previously was down to the file being very new and not many users from the norton community, however, it did give a an option to trust the file this time so I did. I have now installed it and I am just printing off the manual.

I just want to make it crystal clear to other members of the Café who may be reading this that norton did not at any time find any type of virus, it just baulked because the file was relatively new and unknown to it.

Bill
www.magicbill.co.uk
Bill Knight
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
318 Posts

Profile of Bill Knight
Well, that was fun ......... I opend the help file to find a user manual type of thing but with a message to see the web site for the full manual which I opened up and then printed. Having printed the 31 page manual and reading through it I found that it was for an older version and really didn't apply to the new software. Never mind, I read through the help file from within the program, set up a playlist only to find that my remote is not compatable. THIS IS NOT A FAULT OF DIGISELECT. The main dowfall for me was the lack of an advance to next track on stop feature which I do have with the software that I am currently using. This is a shame because I do like digiselects big screen display mode so I will watch for any announcement of auto advance & try again.

Thanks for the chance to try before I buy, I can see many benefits of your software but the lack of auto advance and the expense of having to buy a new remote control rule it out for me at the moment but, as I said, I will watch this space for any new updates

Many thanks

Bill
www.magicbill.co.uk
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
Bill

Glad to hear it installed for you.

The next version will have the ‘AutoShow’ feature which will run through the entire playlist without user intervention. We are currently waiting for a fix from Microsoft due to a bug in Windows 7 and we are also working on a work-around incase this never comes.
With that said if you have the Remote and 'AutoPlay' selected you just have to hit the next button to stop the current track and play the next. You can also request the 1.6 version with the 'Autoshow' feature and upgrade free when we have the fix for the new version

P.S. Sorry about the manual we were a little anxious to get the new version out but have not completed the full online manual
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
We did update the online manual this morning
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
We did get the fix for the 'AutoShow'feature and the new version is now avaialble on line.

This feature automatically selects and plays the next ‘Scene’ after the current Audio clip stops playing. This will enable your show to run all the way through on Autopilot.

Please give us any feedback
Bill Knight
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
318 Posts

Profile of Bill Knight
Rattman, I sent you a PM with some feedback

Bill
www.magicbill.co.uk
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
Bill Thanks for the feedback we really appreciate it.
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
Is anyone else having the problem with the interface of the software not showing up completely? I've installed digiselect on two netbooks, one with XP the other with windows 7. Both times the software interface is cut off at the bottom. I can't see the media player controls and therefore must use the remote to start and stop the tracks. Not a huge deal but certainly annoying. I've adjusted the resolution up and down with no luck. Just curious if anyone else is having the issue.

Also curious if anyone has installed on an Intel mac running windows?

shawn
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
This issues was brought to our attention and a patch release (2.0.0.3)is now available on our website. The issue was with the minimum required resolution of 1024 x 768 but the new version supports 800 x 600. We apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate everyone bringing this to our attention. Please let us know if you have any issues with this new release.

Thanks Again
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
I am happy to report the new version has solved the problem on my netbook! thanks Rattman for your constant help

shawn
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
Thanks Shawn we always appreciate the feedback.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Digiselect releases new version with Video & Powerpoint capability (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL