The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Need useful material (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

luckynumber13
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of luckynumber13
I love magic and have a huge library of books and dvds and I havent been able to find any books lately with practical magic. Im talking magic like Jay Sankey's dvds where everything is very practical and not cumbersome. I also just bought Approaching Magic and cannot find anything in there worth my time because it is overly complicated and requires absurd gimmicks and setup. I hate using gimmicks that are only used for one or two tricks that are not easy to carry around, unlike coin shells which I don't mind using. I also love to do close up magic with lots of different objects and I cant find anything that meets these requirements that I don't already have. Have I reached a point where I don't want anything or need anything because I have so much already? Feedback please
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Need useful material (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL