The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Possible to get notified when response are posted? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
Hey guys and gals,
Would it be possible to get an e-mail sent to me every time someone responds to my posts?

Maybe you could possibly put in a subscribe feature for each thread so people can keep posted.

Thanks,
Sam
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Sam, this has been asked many times. If you start the topic, you can check the box under your initial post to notify you when a response is posted. If you did not start the topic, this feature is not available.

Subscription are not available or planned at this time.
Where the magic begins
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
Oh sorry I was not aware of this...

Thanks for your help!
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Possible to get notified when response are posted? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL