The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Your homework assignment.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On 2009-08-14 10:32, balducci wrote:
But it IS August 15 now in some parts of the world....

Just not in Woodstock.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/worl......1274804/

LOS ANGELES — Reuters Last updated on Thursday, Sep. 03, 2009 02:49PM EDT

Susan Atkins, a follower of mass killer Charles Manson convicted nearly four decades ago in some of the most notorious murders in U.S. history, lost her 13th bid for release on Wednesday.

Ms. Atkins – terminally ill with brain cancer and, according to her attorney, paralyzed over much of her body – was denied her freedom by the California Parole Board after a hearing at the prison where she is being held.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Bummer....poor woman. You do realize Susan ratted out Manson and had a deal but turned it down because Chuck Manson told her too so she would have been out for years had she not been so controlled

Hey, if any of you see "Woodstock Now and Then" on VH1 it is really worth watching. September...the month we lost both Hendrix and Janice Joplin. Joplin was the real deal.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
[Generous excerpting of text articles occurs below, see links for complete details.]

Susan Atkins died in prison on Thursday. She murdered pregnant actress Sharon Tate in 1969. Ms. Tate was the 26-year-old actress who appeared in the movie Valley of the Dolls and was the wife of director Roman Polanski

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/worl......1300912/

And in peripherally related news, director Roman Polanski was arrested today / yesterday (?) by Swiss police for possible extradition to the United States.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/arts......1303059/

In 1977, Polanski was accused of raping a teenager while photographing her during a modeling session. The girl said Polanski plied her with champagne and part of a Quaalude pill at Jack Nicholson's house while the actor was away. She said that, despite her protests, he performed oral sex, intercourse and sodomy on her.

Polanski was allowed to plead guilty to one of six charges, unlawful sexual intercourse, and was sent to prison for 42 days of evaluation.

Lawyers agreed that would be his full sentence, but the judge tried to renege on the plea bargain. Aware the judge would sentence him to more prison time and require his voluntary deportation, Polanski fled to France.

The victim, Samantha Geimer, who long ago identified herself publicly, has joined in Polanski's bid for dismissal, saying she wants the case to be over. She sued Polanski and reached an undisclosed settlement.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Your homework assignment.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL