The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Encased ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zmakingmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Burbank, California
119 Posts

Profile of zmakingmagic
Hey I recently bought David Forrest's Encased and I love it. I was wondering,for
those of you that have purchased it, what other ideas or handlings have you come up with that utilize the gimmicks? To paraphrase the DVD case "the applications are limitless."
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3691 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I purchased "Encased" some time ago and think it's a brilliant concept.
I've added a little subtlety to the routine in which the prediction gets visible between the two jokers at the very end of the routine. I like to share it: I use two similar markers. At the very beginning I let my spectator sign the backside of my business card with the ordinary marker (which I used also for writing the card prediction...); after putting away the marker I study the signature of the spectator, commenting it and then I'm going to introduce the deck of cards. After having asked my three additional questions (owners of "Encased" know what I mean) I bring back "the already introduced marker" to write down my card prediction. In fact it's the second (prepared) marker... I know it's a little thing but it adds a lot if you think psychologically about it... Besides that later I can stick the prediction to my business card after removing it from the Joker... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Encased ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.34 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL