The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads Ultimate Positive Negative! (29 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
548 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Ok, I took a chance. Looking forward to it.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12102 Posts

Profile of John C
Anyone takes a chance on all 5 products while we are all sitting at home they will pay $9.77

I swear I would give them away for free but the time it would take me to respond too all the emails is not something I am willing to go through.

If you have something in the realm of mentalism with playing or biz cards taht you are currently selling I will be willing to trade.

The other reason I am posting this is to be able to say all the topics that have been designated as MOVED should be deleted. They just take up space in this forum and allow the vendors or authors free advertising.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12102 Posts

Profile of John C
Ultimate positive negative now priced at $5.77

You write a post about it here, good or bad, I'll send you the other 4 of my products for free.
WanderingMagician
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of WanderingMagician
With 10 pages here of ultimately all positive (no negative) reviews, (AND with this being on sale at the moment), I took the plunge today and purchased this. I'm glad I did. Its a lovely utility concept that is not only a strong solution of the Positive/Negative plot, but will lend itself to other mentalism effects, Im sure. Just 1 envelope that sits more or less flat and ready to go I think that UPN will find a place in my wallet for those more casual moments of wonderment. Thanks John C.

Of course, now its going to look like the only reason Im writing this is to get the extra freebies, promised by John above. Not so. Assuming that you are ok for the reveal to be a message and not an actual coin (I am), Im just passing on a recommendation for a good solution to the Positive/Negative effect. This one is going to be a keeper.

though re the other PDFs er, yes please John Smile
Nev Blenk
View Profile
New user
Northumberland UK
65 Posts

Profile of Nev Blenk
Just purchased this from John. I'm new to this effect so can only comment on this method.... which is simple brilliance.... and its very easy to make up !!! If you are curious like I was about the envelope, its just an regular coin/business card envelope that can be cleanly shown as such.

John kindly forwarded his other effects as a bonus. Many thanks John

Cheers
Nev
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Got this yesterday and performed it once to the wife. Great reaction.
Kinda of a Bwave with coins. At the recent special price this is a no brainer. Just buy it!
Its so simple I wondered why I didnt think of this. Im putting this in my wallet.
Perfect to pull out any time. Takes little space (1 folded envelope). On a different day I think you could perform to crowd with repeat specs.
No need to worry about long contrived questions. Spec will feel they had free choice.
Eg take 2 coins, give me one. Obviously you get that you are done right there.
Lets throw it in the air. Each outcome taken care of.
This is possibly one of the most under appreciated effects ever..

Sophocles
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8729 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Been doing Johns UPN for years & years now, and have been recommending it just as long, as just a wonderful little piece of mentalism/ closeup work. 💥

I still carry a few envelopes in my wallet everyday. 😁 In fact, I finally broke down and bought a new wallet the other day, and while keeping & throwing away things in transfer to the new wallet, the last piece to make the trip was UPN. ☺️ Still packs small & plays BIG! Just right for those moments when you want to do something a bit different as to true amazement and just plain old fun as to presentation. Its so easy to do & carry around, and specs will remember you always by it. 😉

So, after all these years...Still Highly Recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12102 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2020, Mb217 wrote:
Been doing Johns UPN for years & years now, and have been recommending it just as long, as just a wonderful little piece of mentalism/ closeup work. 💥

I still carry a few envelopes in my wallet everyday. 😁 In fact, I finally broke down and bought a new wallet the other day, and while keeping & throwing away things in transfer to the new wallet, the last piece to make the trip was UPN. ☺️ Still packs small & plays BIG! Just right for those moments when you want to do something a bit different as to true amazement and just plain old fun as to presentation. Its so easy to do & carry around, and specs will remember you always by it. 😉

So, after all these years...Still Highly Recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank you very much my friend. I appreciate it. Always.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2099 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
MB introduced me to UPN. I had been using a different version for years. Upon purchasing UPN, it is the only version I use now.
It has a home in my pocket.
leondo
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
759 Posts

Profile of leondo
I've been performing this daily since I received it from John. From my perspective, there are few effects in magic that are trimmed down to their bare essence as well as UPN.
Simple in premise, direct in presentation, and a very satisfying, devastating response from the participant.
Thanks John!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12102 Posts

Profile of John C
I used this three times during virtual shows. Great way to introduce coin magic into a virtual show. Especially if youre me and no good at coin magic. Haha

Of course if you are marion b then all coin magic is virtual.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads Ultimate Positive Negative! (29 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL