The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Good reading (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
I posted this in the SYM section , but thought it might be good to do it here as well.

I have a good-sized collection of magic magazines that started as a loan from my mentor, and were augmented by my own subscriptions.

MAGIC early 1990s to present

GENII 2000- present

MUM - 2005-present

LINKING RING - 2004-present

My mentor and I have decided it is time for these to move on to an aspiring magician in hopes they will help them.

I cannot justify shipping these, as the cost would be out of reason. However, if there is anyone who lives in southwest Florida, or on the Gulf coast of Florida and they are interested, I would be happy to meet them at one of the interstate exits here in Naples and help move them into their vehicle for transport home.

PM me if interested !

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
Hmmmmmm.....Any group leaders in Miami or up the Gulf Coast know of anyone in your youth club that would want these ?

They are FREE !

I will gladly meet anyone out by the interstate to hand them over. They are sorted and stacked by date.

Surely someone could use these ? I would love to see them go to an aspiring performer....

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
Richard L.
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Richard L.
I would be interested. Unfortunatly I do not live in your area.
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
I am sorry for that. I would gladly pass these on to anyone who is interested, but the cost of shipping these by any means (USPS, UPS, FED EX, etc) would be enormous. Magazines weigh a lot ! Because they are taking up a good sized chunk of space, I need to move them on to a new home.

Does anyone from the Florida youth clubs ever read these posts ? I am begining to think not...

:(

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Well you can always drive up to Kansas City . . . . . =)

I know the kids in the IBM would love 'em. NOT any other youth group (=wink= =wink=)
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
I am willing to send these anywhere if someone wants to pay the postage. Of course, it would be quite a few big, heavy packages, which would mean a pretty hefty shipping bill. Wish I were financially independent, then I could pay for it myself. However, since I am not, the offer stands : these are free to anyone who can drive to Naples to get them, or to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping to have them mailed.

:)

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
JIMclubber64
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of JIMclubber64
Well, I don't live in florida, but my brother's girlfriend does, but I'm not quite sure where... I don't know, maybe if I could get him to talk to her about it, perhaps we could work something out?
"Magic should always have a purpose. [...] Find your purpose for performing. Only then will you be able to find the right trick!" -- Jay Noblezada
JIMclubber64
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of JIMclubber64
Well, I don't live in florida, but my brother's girlfriend does, somewhere around Tampa... I don't know, maybe if I could get him to talk to her about it, perhaps we could work something out?
"Magic should always have a purpose. [...] Find your purpose for performing. Only then will you be able to find the right trick!" -- Jay Noblezada
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
Sure ! Tampa is a little over two hours from Naples. Naples is a straight shot down I-75. I can meet her out by the interstate and load the magfazines into her car for her.

:)

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
JIMclubber64
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of JIMclubber64
Actually, I don't think I'll be able to work something out, because I found out that she actually lives in a town called brooksville which is about a half hour north of tampa, I believe, making it about a 3 hour drive. But if I can manage to work something out with her, I'll let you know.
Thanks anyway,
JIMC64
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Good reading (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL