The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mystery Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisMagic52
View Profile
Loyal user
North Vancouver, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of ChrisMagic52
I really like the idea of this card effect, But I have a real problem about this trick. This trick dosn't really work for layman, I tried it on a few of my freinds and they all caught what I was doing. Does anyone have this tutorial? What do you think of it Smile
Neoglobin
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of Neoglobin
Oz has a video tutorial on his site, but it does cost money : http://www.watchmagic.com

Another place which has a video tutorial is sleightofhandmagic.com, which also will charge you.

Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

Neoglobin.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1479 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Is this Jenning's routine?
trainerjep
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of trainerjep
hmmm not sure of the effect?
It's not the size of the wand,
but the magic in it !
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
Are you talking about Oz's tutorial? It fooled me when I saw it. Have you tried Bro John Hamman's original "Your Signed Card"? Seems like Oz's is heavily based on it.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Ozer4
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
331 Posts

Profile of Ozer4
Hi,
The trick on my site, Mystery Card, is original as far as I know. It is based off of Brother John Hamman's Signed card, however the handling is completely different.
-Oz
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2273 Posts

Profile of Logan
Practice a little more chrismagic, and if you want any further points on subtleties that are involved, I'm sure Oz would be glad to help, just PM him Smile

Take care,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mystery Card (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL