The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Jim Kleefeld's Sound Control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I just received Jim Kleefeld's Sound control which is a way to control your IPod, forwarding to the next track, stoping, sound up or down, or going back. I want to say, this is one fantastic investment that I've made. For just a little over $100 which includes shipping, I have a great device that allows me to control my music without investing a whole lot more.

I do want to say, if you want the top of the line, then go with the Wireless Wizardry line...you can't get much better than that. But for those who don't need to run lights, fog machines and whatever else and you just need a great tool to control your music then Sound Control is the answer. This works only on IPods, mainly the newer ones. The remote is RF signal which means you don't have to have the unit directly infront of you. I was in an upstairs balcony, with the unit clear on the other side of the room and I was able to control the unit.

Not only do you get the device, but you get sound effects, artwork to load on your IPod to help in the organizing of your play lists, an all important silent track, this is needed to keep the IPod awake...I can make mine plug into almost any PA configuration you could think of.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Terry
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I agree with you terry. If you are wanting a way to control music this is the way to go. I am very pleased with the sound control unit and I would highly recommended it.
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
I don't know what Sound Control is, but there are plenty of wireless remote controls for the iPod, all for less than $100. Why is this one any better?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Jim Kleefeld's Sound Control (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL