The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Tannens at 1540 Broadway (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David_Harbour
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of David_Harbour
Can anyone forward to me pictures taken inside? I'm getting a bit nostalgic and was hoping to see a few with Lou, Irv and Tony. Maybe favorite memories? The one that comes closest right now was when I took the train to the city when I was 14. Went to the 17th floor, hung out,got food from the card and went home. My mother was waiting at the train station to tell me there had been a fire. Went back two days later and had... a great time in the trash bin in the hall getting partially burned/water damaged books and tricks! Only problem was other kids saw this and jumped in too... We've all been best friends for over thirty years now.
JasonNYC
View Profile
New user
NYC
20 Posts

Profile of JasonNYC
Try emailing magicdave@aol.com as he has been working for Tannens for about 10+ years now...he may be able to get ya something...even though that location is long gone as you know Smile
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
I don't have time to personally e-mail you so I hope you don't mind me just posting them here Smile

http://www.handcuffs.org/images/jg_nyc1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kYKBCDbv9wc/SY......0039.jpg

Those are the only half decent ones I could find on the internet

Hope you enjoy Smile
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
JasonNYC
View Profile
New user
NYC
20 Posts

Profile of JasonNYC
I think the OP wants the OLD OLD location, lol. The above pics are great but appear to be from the New location on 34th street by Macy's Herald Square. One pic even appears to feature Magic Dave in it.

Thanks for the pics though! Smile
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
Ah I figured that... wasn't sure though.

Oh well Smile
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Tannens at 1540 Broadway (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL