The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Has anyone seen this man perform? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

merlinman
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of merlinman
Hello everyone,
I'm just new to the Magic Café and I can't believe I've never signed up. I think this is great! But my question is I'm curious if anybody has seen a man named Dan Sperry? I attended the Florida State Convention, but due to personal reasons did not make it part of Saturday and Sunday and missed his performance. I have seen his name listed at other conventions but have never seen his act. He is a dove magician if I understand it right. Thanks for the replies,

MM
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
Dan Sperry is excellent! I have been in several competitions with him, and he is great! Nice guy, and surely he will go far! The next Greg Frewin! Visit his website if you get the chance. http://www.DanSperry.com
Jason Wethington
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, Fl
615 Posts

Profile of Jason Wethington
MM,
Sorry you missed most of the convention. I hope what you did see was good.

Dan did a great job! The crowd really liked him and his Hair. Kidding of course
I think Dan has a great future in magic. If you get a chance to see him do it!
Jason
mastermagician91
View Profile
New user
USA-CT
39 Posts

Profile of mastermagician91
Yes I have seen him, just once but he is amazing. I believe there is a site where you can see some of his upcoming shows.. search on google to find more about him.. Smile
"Magic is not always magic...but the impossible is always possible" - Ricky Booska
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Holy ****, people know who I am?!?!?!

Hey Merlinman, what other conventions will you be at? Are you going to be in Daytona? If so I'll see you there. Danke' for the nice comments guys. Hey Dave, what's up!?!
I appreciate them very much.

As you are I was... as I am, you will be
~Dan Sperry
DANSPERRY.COM
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
I'd love to know when I can see you perform again Dan. Do you have anything scheduled for upcoming conventions? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see you perform again!

Dave

Smile
merlinman
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of merlinman
Hi,
I'm sorry that at this point it does not look like I will be getting to too many conventions any time soon. Will you be going to FISM? I thought I may have heard you were. Do you have a video of your act that you possibly sell? I would like to see the act, from your web site it looks interesting. Thanks Dan.
MM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Has anyone seen this man perform? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL