The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Problems With YouTube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
388 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
Is it just me or has the YouTube website been going downhill lately? For the past several weeks, everytime I watch a video on there the video will stop playing usually at the halfway mark because it hasn't finished buffering. There will be a pause anywhere from thirty seconds to a minute before the video resumes playing as well as quickly buffering the remainder of the video. I have two computers (one is brand-new and very high-end) as well as my iPhone, and the problem seems to happen on all three devices. Is YouTube falling apart and worsening in quality as it grows in popularity? Seems to be that way. Your thoughts? And if anybody knows how to alleviate the video playback issue, please let me know. Thanks!
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
I'm having pretty much the same problem...its does seem very sluggish lately.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Maybe the gods are giving you your life back...

;)

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Problems With YouTube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL