The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..22~23~24 [Next]
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Here we go...

302 Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-10-14 13:35, Bill Lhotta wrote:
I do like some of the guesses.

357 - Handout 500 is the Magnum version of all the Easy Money effects out there.

451 - (the temperature at which paper burns) This is the hottest version of the Easy Money effects.

Cheers!

** Bill **

Good post. I wouldn't doubt if is 500 on the dot, considering the name of the effect. My original thought was 250 but MagicMike30 stole it!lol So I went with 237, then switched it to 461 trying to get all the "Number" leeway possible, giving me within 40 #'s to win.

My gut didn't feel good about that # so I went with 302, which I'm happy with for reasons I don't know.

Well there's my thought process though-out this # guessing.lol Smile
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
on top of a 14000' mountain in Colorado
357 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
It can't be 500 or even 100 for that matter. "a number between 100 and 500" means any number greater than 100 but less than 500.

And of course it would violate one of Steve's stipulations that all the digits were different.

And the winner is .................
BrillionsMagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of BrillionsMagic
Steve,
This is a fantastic way to have fun with awesome creative people from around the world, and I tip my “Magic Hat” to you.
My guess for this contest is 350
Whoever wins, please tell us about your experiences with Steve’s custom made gimmick.

Genesis 41:8
And it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled; and he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt, and all the wise men thereof: and Pharaoh told them his dream; but there was none that could interpret them unto Pharaoh.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Ok midnight has passed and any guesses after this post is void!
Some opened there pm knocking them out of the running(sorry).
Some changed their number which was fine because it was not in the rules.

Also after you see the number,check this guess out and tell me your not impressed!

Quote:
On 2009-10-14 10:50, JPK wrote:
I didn't know if you wanted this posted on the forum or in a PM
Here we go...
I'm getting a number. It's an odd number. Wait a second, I'm getting two odd numbers. Two odd numbers an one even number.
The even number is between the odd numbers. There is a 3. Also a 1. I'm seeing 321. The number is 321!

The number was 309 and the winner is Piz!
Two people were tied before but one showed his pm as being read and I thought the other was the winner,but I was wrong.

JPK would have won if Piz had not changed his mind,so under those conditions I feel I have two winners,so JPK gets one also.

This simple numbers thing became more interesting than I ever imagined and thanks to everyone for your time.
It was fun,
S
gamma105
View Profile
Regular user
City of Evil
150 Posts

Profile of gamma105
Congrats to JPK and Piz!
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Soo what am I missing?
Was there some reason for that number?
Thanks, was fun

Don
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Yeah they both win a custom made, ready to go, Hand Out 500 blanks to millions gimmick from Steve for free.
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Nice! Congrats to Piz and JPK!
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Good morning.
First off I want to congratulate PIZ for winning with and excellant guess. Of course mine was not a guess but a simple demostration of
remote viewing/mindreading/precoginition( or something along those lines Smile )
Thank you so much Mr Haynes for making this stunning effect available to us and for offering a fun contest to hold us over until they arrive.
John Kardel
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-10-15 01:52, Steve Haynes wrote:
Ok midnight has passed and any guesses after this post is void!
Some opened there pm knocking them out of the running(sorry).
Some changed their number which was fine because it was not in the rules.

Also after you see the number,check this guess out and tell me your not impressed!

Quote:
On 2009-10-14 10:50, JPK wrote:
I didn't know if you wanted this posted on the forum or in a PM
Here we go...
I'm getting a number. It's an odd number. Wait a second, I'm getting two odd numbers. Two odd numbers an one even number.
The even number is between the odd numbers. There is a 3. Also a 1. I'm seeing 321. The number is 321!

The number was 309 and the winner is Piz!
Two people were tied before but one showed his pm as being read and I thought the other was the winner,but I was wrong.

JPK would have won if Piz had not changed his mind,so under those conditions I feel I have two winners,so JPK gets one also.

This simple numbers thing became more interesting than I ever imagined and thanks to everyone for your time.
It was fun,
S

OMG!!!! I got the biggest CHILL through my body when I read my name!!! I never win anything! I cannot tell you how so happy and thankful I am right now Steve! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

OMG! I know I sound like a little school girl right now, but I don't care! I just get home from the worst night of work I've probably ever had (I had to jump into a huge dumpster full of garbage to find a guest keys as she accidentally through them in there! And it was raining + I had a suit on!), couldn't wait to get home and see who won, and I'm Shocked! My name was the last I'd expect to see! Smile

THANKS for the contest Steve, this is awesome! Time to start calling people and tell them I finally won something! Smile I won't tell them what though, they will have to experience it Smile

BTW Congratulations JPK as-well, very happy to read I wasn't the only one (or you weren't the only one Smile ) Smile

Thanks gamma105 and VcosNJ for the congrats Smile

Thanks again Steve Smile

Paul
BrillionsMagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of BrillionsMagic
Wow, major congrats to JPK and Piz! This has been a blast, and thanks Piz for sharing your story of a rough night at work being topped off with this cherry of a win. Please tell us how the reactions go with all your fans, as I can’t wait to hear. Great work Steve for getting all of us so stoked on such an exciting project, as this has been fun regardless of who won.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Still waiting to find out if there was a logic behind that number..got me going nuts now..LOL..

Don
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
No logic to the number,just random,from a receipt that happen to be on my desk.
At first I thought about 500,but thenthat would have been to easy and is why I made the number between 100 and 500 so people would know that was not the answer and then after trying to some logic to the number I decided to simply make it random so everyone had just as good a chance as anyone.

Piz,
Wow man what a night!
Congradulations on the win and glad it helped get you out of the funk you were in.
It's funny,someone made a guess that was out of the range and changed his number and you just ran with it having fun and nailed it!
Man that was funny.
By the way,i will pkg it real good for ya with a final wrapping of wal-mart bag. Smile

My Hats off to JPK also,just look at how many accurate hits he had in is post!
So I applaud the performance JPK as the number of hits in your playing around had me smiling ear to ear.

Thanks to everyone for playing and being such good sports and I had a blast myself.

Steve
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ Thanks Steve, your a class act my friend Smile Looking forward to the WalMart bag delivery!lol I got a "HUGE" laugh out of it, I actually forgot about my WalMart bag comment until you just brought it up!lol Surely I will get laughs once "again" once received Smile I am so thrilled I cannot explain how I feel right now, very grateful Steve!

BrillionsMagic: Thank you very much! After an hour I still can't get this smile off my face! Call me a big kid, but I never win anything, NOTHING, EVER!!! This is a first for me, and combined with the night I had at work really added to this smile Smile

Take Care "Everyone"! Smile

Paul
gamma105
View Profile
Regular user
City of Evil
150 Posts

Profile of gamma105
Now I just can't wait for the DVD! lol
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ Same here Smile I'm finally over my initial school girl OMG happiness lol!

I am just so very grateful! I'm a grateful person who appreciates all that comes my way.

Just to think, next week at this time this may finally be sitting in our laps (or our DVD players) Smile
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I can only hope!!!

Don
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Waiting..waiting....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steve Haynes' Handout 500 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL