We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Hit the Road vs Roadkillers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisMagic52
View Profile
Loyal user
North Vancouver, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of ChrisMagic52
Which "Road" magic video do You think is better???
I find Hit the Road has really good effects by lots of famous magicians, but Roadkillers is just flat out hilarious Smile
Neoglobin
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of Neoglobin
Well, are you into comedy or magic????

Smile OR Smile ??

lol
Magically Yours,

Neoglobin.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
I don't quite understand why I see all these posts, something vs. something. Most of the things being compared are really different. That isn't really easy to compare something like Professor's Nightmare to Twisting the Aces. This comparison is not really an exception. Nonetheless, I will put in my opinion. Both videos are very good. I laughed pretty hard on both. I thought it was nice to see some of the world's best magicians on the road. Hit the Road was more of a "go around and meet up with people" whereas Roadkillers was more of a "two guys having fun on the road thing." They are somewhat similiar, but yet different. The material on both tapes was excellent and I enjoyed it. I cannot really pick the better. I like them both and they are different.

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Hit the Road vs Roadkillers (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL