The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Search for instrumental version (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hello everybody,

I'm desperately looking for an instrumental version of the song "Querer" from the show "Alegria" from Cirque du Soleil.
I did already a large internet search, but couldn't find anything.

Could somebody help me please ?

Thank you very much in advance,

Oliver.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Some of the Cirque music from various shows has been "compiled" (for lack of a better term) as instrumentals into the Journey of Man soundtrack. Some of the stuff has also been renamed.

I would suggest looking there first, because I am not aware of any of the other CDs, including the collection CDs, that has an instrumental version of this song.

You might be able to remove the vocals with one of the vocal zapper-type software programs.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I can possibly make you a track that sounds similar in style but without any copyright infringement and royalty free.
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Clinton Maguc,

Thanks for your hint. I'll have a look in the compilation on the Cirque du Soleil CD's.

Bill Nuvo,

This is a great news for me. Would it be possible to pm me the conditions and maybe a price range for this kind of job you could do for me ?

THank you very much in advance.

Oliver.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Search for instrumental version (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL