The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » KIller Close-up Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6967 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Re: Killer Close Up

Here's a hot tip regarding Space Saver. I think I might have posted this in a another thread but here it is again:

After the photo is chosen, leave it face down on the table or the spectator's palm. Put the rest of the pics in your pocket. Steal out the object as you do this. Pick up the face down photo. Flex it and then let the item drop. Looks as if it pops out of the photo. Now the photo and object may be completely examined. Hope that's clear.
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Hey guys I don't know if you've heard of warning by Kostya Kimlat (not trying to promote or anything like that) sounds like it could be a good second phase routine to space-saver.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6967 Posts

Yes! An EXCELLENT follow up! I love the look of that effect.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6967 Posts

Here's a new handling for the ending of Ace-Equence:

Hold the face up Aces with the card between them in a spread in your right hand, thumb on top, fingers below. Place the other two face dow "Aces" on the table. Give the Aces in your hand a quick shake and spread (this is a nice visual!) revealing two face down cards between the Aces. Reveal them to be the other two Aces. The selection is on the table.

The idea being that you have just visually transposed two cards with one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » KIller Close-up Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL