The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Proline or Nielson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Question: If money were not involved, which vanishing cage would you use: Proline or Nielson? And why.

Tony
JoeC
View Profile
New user
Asia
59 Posts

Profile of JoeC
In my opinion, the ProLine cage is the absolute best and he has thought through every final detail. (And I have owned both ProLine and Nielsen cages. I still have the ProLine and have sold the Nielson version ages ago...)

Plus Cliff is real easy to work with. Good luck with you choice.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
I think if money is not involved the Owens is the one I would have. Oh, I do have one. Its worked great since I had it. But, like everything else its for sale for the right price.

Bairefoot
ajsmola
View Profile
New user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
35 Posts

Profile of ajsmola
I have a Proline cage that I purchased used from a friend, and I absolutely love it. However, if money wasn't an issue, I would try and develop an entirely NEW way to end a bird act...since everyone who does doves seems to end with a vanishing cage.

Alan
Rob Pond
View Profile
Regular user
Scott, OH
156 Posts

Profile of Rob Pond
I would also recommend the Proline cage. The Proline version looks like a real cage set on a table. Plus it will stop doves from vanishing if they decide to hop off the perch. I own the Proline and for your money I feel it is a better product.
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Thanks guys. Proline seems to get the vote.

Alan- good point. A vanush without the "standard" table. Hmmmmm. Now you got me thinking....

Imagine...Magi produces numerous doves. To end, just the doves vanish, not the cage. Hmmmmm.

Off to the drawing board.

Tony
1906Alpha1906
View Profile
Special user
North Cacky Lack
516 Posts

Profile of 1906Alpha1906
Hi Tony- I actually built something similar to what you just said. Shoot me a PM and I'll explain it to you.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you like the 4 leg model then plans are available to build this, if you are familiar with carpentry. Check out Paul Osbourne illusion plans book for Genii Magazine Plans.
prolineprops
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of prolineprops
Hi all,

Thanks for the very kind words. I can make a cage where just the doves vanish. I also offer several different cage effects that have not yet hit the market, including one that uses a spectator. Please PM me if interested.

Cliff Wiggs
PROline Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Proline or Nielson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL