The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Jeff Jones Backdrop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I must now eat HUMBLE Pie. I did just order another Backdrop from Jeff on Wednesday. I have come to realise that Jeff makes one of the BEST Backdrops on the market. I did sell my old one and finally came to the conclusion that Jeff's Backdrop makes a whole new presentation for my magic shows also making the shows more intimate. So I do retract my prior statements from any and all posts regarding this matter.

RJ
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1439 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Now... I am certainly not knocking Jeff's backdrops. After all, Lance Burton owns two!! I looked at Jeff's website, and they really do look fantastic.

BUT, for those on a budget, I have worked with these types of "Pipe & Drape" systems before, and they work, and hold up, extremely well. And they are a fraction of the cost. You can get the portable backdrop kit for 150 bucks.

No, I am not friends with the folks who run this company. No, I do not get paid for mentioning them on public forums. I am just a "Magician helping Magicians". Smile

http://www.onlineeei.com/drapes.cfm
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Nothing whatsoever wrong with having multiple options to consider. Thanks, Aaron!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
The Jeff Jones backdrops look really nice. I've already invested in a Spider and am happy with it, but I think Jeff's look really classy. Not to mention they're less expensive.
Balloon&MagicGuy
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Balloon&MagicGuy
I have used a photo backdrop style system (two tripods and 3 thick black curtains) for awhile and have contemplated on getting a more quality set-up...Jet set, Spider and Jeff Jones Backdrops. I think it comes down to personal preference and style.

After months of contemplation, I recently ordered a Jeff Jones backdrop and he was very helpful and went out of his way to provide me the best service with all the selection of colors and materials, and styles. I will let you know when I receive the actual backdrop in a few weeks. Another local magician uses Jeff jones backdrop and he has shared positive feedback with me.

Richard
MT
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of MT
JJ backdrops are really hard to beat for the quality and price. It wins on both fronts. I wouldn't get any other.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Jeff Jones Backdrop (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL