The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » HAUSS/FEINBERG - Collaboration!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Dan Hauss and Jesse Feinberg have combined forces to take over the world (of magic). The material taught on this DVD has been held in a top secret vault, miles underground, protected by high powered laser security systems. Secret government organizations have backwards engineered the contents of the vault for confidential use only. Years have passed, and the contents are now ready for release to the general population. The HARP Array has been deactivated, and the contents of the vault have been transported to The Magic Estate for extensive editing. This DVD will contain some of the most visual, stunning closeup magic available... Amazing new concepts with incredible potential. This material will be available to the magic community very soon... More information will be released asap. Thank you for your attention.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Thanks for the announcement Jesse! Put up a demo when you can. Look forward to seeing what you've been up to.

Adam
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
You will not be disappointed!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Haha sounds good man!!
Ill keep eyes open for this one...

Bernardo Rodriguez
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Awesome Jesse, looking forward to it!
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Is it going to include a pen through hand effect?

;)

Mike
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
You KNOW a pen will be on this dvd. Look forward to it Jesse. Smile
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Silvio
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Silvio
I hope there's lots of materials covered in one DVD, actually I want a 3 DVD set cuz I know it's gonna be good!!!
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
Paper money and rubber band/finger ring tricks please
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Thank you ALL for the support Smile You guys are in for a treat... we have SO MUCH amazing material, we might end up with a double/triple dvd project. Seriously!

Please keep the suggestions coming, it is a huge inspiration! We will do our best to meet all of your expectations, and more! Who's Excited?! I AM!!!
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
I think you can be very creative Jesse , if not a little obsessed with pens! However can I caution a bit on the over hyping on this latest stuff.

Certainly yourself and Dan have put out some okay stuff in the past but talking about "some of the most visual, stunning magic available.." feels like a real step up ...calm down on the hype a bit until others have seen and commented...it may save you some pain the long run.
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
At first glance, "pens!" looks allot like something else. I had the opportunity to see a couple of Dans effects and I already gimmicked my box and am doing one of them. Im definitely looking forward to seeing more!

bSmith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » HAUSS/FEINBERG - Collaboration!!! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL