The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Signed coin to ringbox in spectators hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BRENT ALBERTINO
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of BRENT ALBERTINO
Okay here is a trick I have been doing some time and its strong tell me what ya think and maybe I can share it. the effect you have a ring box in your pocket you take out a coin sign it one side and let the spec sign the other side, now table the coin so its in full view. remove the ring box and give it to the spectator to hold that's the last time you make contact with the box, now you vanish the signed coin and when the spectator opens the ring box wala there it is with both signatures on it. impossible I don't think so ive been performing it for over a year now.....if ya like it I will be glad to share it with you.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1302 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Clever idea, though the double signature just screamed the method.
Sent from my Typewriter
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5843 Posts

Profile of motown
It seems to me Mark leverige sells something like this called lightening ring box.
Check his web site.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
parsoni 1
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of parsoni 1
I just ordered a ring box vanish. I plan to use it with a nest of boxes to produce the ring after the vanish. I welcome any ideas or opinions.

Parsoni
stijnhommes
View Profile
Special user
568 Posts

Profile of stijnhommes
Quote:
On 2009-10-28 08:48, mvmagic wrote:
Clever idea, though the double signature just screamed the method.
Maybe to us magicians, but you're forgetting to think like a spectator.
parsoni 1
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of parsoni 1
I am still looking for anyone who has a ring vanish box. I would appreciate any opinions on this kind of box.

Parsoni 1
TKO MAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of TKO MAGIC
Quote:
On 2009-11-28 08:33, parsoni 1 wrote:
I am still looking for anyone who has a ring vanish box. I would appreciate any opinions on this kind of box.

Parsoni 1


TOM YURASITS SELLS THEM
TKO MAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of TKO MAGIC
Quote:
On 2009-08-19 08:17, BRENT ALBERTINO wrote:
Okay here is a trick I have been doing some time and its strong tell me what ya think and maybe I can share it. the effect you have a ring box in your pocket you take out a coin sign it one side and let the spec sign the other side, now table the coin so its in full view. remove the ring box and give it to the spectator to hold that's the last time you make contact with the box, now you vanish the signed coin and when the spectator opens the ring box wala there it is with both signatures on it. impossible I don't think so ive been performing it for over a year now.....if ya like it I will be glad to share it with you.


This is Tom Yurasits effect as well.
I think it's called Foo Man Choo Coin. What you described is exactly like Tom's trick he had this out on the market for years.
Tom also has a GREAT trick called Stuck in Time. Where a ring leaves the ring box and ends up where you can't believe and it looks impossible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Signed coin to ringbox in spectators hand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL