The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Spectator Shuffles the Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MarianoG
View Profile
Loyal user
SPAIN
261 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Great... I personally think that the most amazing thing, had he spectators shuffle the pack, is to end the effect with some order or finding several four of a kind (culling, etc). Any rememberings of tricks like that?
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Vernon's "Emotional Reaction".
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
424 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Might I find "Emotional Reaction" in the new book: Essential Vernon?
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
Danik1
View Profile
Regular user
Saint-Eustache, Canada
185 Posts

Profile of Danik1
If your new to magic, heres a little list of effects you can do after the spectator shuffled the cards:

From Penguinmagic.com in the instant download section:

- Renagade
- Do as I Do
- Joker Sandwich
- Impossible Three
- Tip of the tongue
- Synergy.

Heres a list of other good impromptu effects from different sources:

- Indecent (Wayne Houchin)
- Devastation (Williams)
- Shufflecutdeal (Sankey)
- Biddle Trick (Pearlman)
- Card to Ceiling (Ammar)
- You Do as I Do (Ellusionist)
- Twisting the Aces
- Card Stab Impromptu (Danik)
- Thirteen Down (Colombini)
- Witch Craft (Colombini)

There you have it. Of course, theres hundreds of impromptu effects out there, but I think this quick list is easy enough to do for a person who starts in magic.

jazzmagician, you could also take a look at Aldo Colombini's DVD series "Impromptu Card Magic".

Hope it helps you start!
jusakarman
View Profile
New user
Jakrta, indonesia
70 Posts

Profile of jusakarman
Hm....

1. ambitious card (my favourite)
2. biddle trick
3. out of this world
4. deja revurse (Tommy Wonder)
5. sandwich card effect

ps: and mostly card trick I preffer to do always be able to sign by spectator....
"for those magicians who place magic above comfort and reward" from book of wonder by Tommy Wonder (November 29, 1953 - June 26, 2006) ........
MagiCol
View Profile
Special user
Dargaville, New Zealand
929 Posts

Profile of MagiCol
A simple "I'll find your card" type of trick using the key card principle works readily with a shuffled pack.
After shuffling, turn the cards face up and fan them to show the spectator that the cards are fairly mixed [or get the spectator to show you] and you can plainly see the bottom card which you will use as the key card. Then the pack is tidied up, the spectator choses a card and puts it on the top of the pack and ...
The presentation makes the magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Spectator Shuffles the Cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL