The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley... a man ahead of his time (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Check it out.Some of these creatures discovered off Florida bear a strange resemblance to some of Dougs creations.

http://tinyurl.com/lahha8

Rich
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Thanks for that link - amazing pics - and you're so right about the Higley Fish.

Makes me wonder what he's been up to in the past he doesn't tell us about. How did he come to create a real fish that noone else knew existed?

Will we discover in years to come that his book test is not the work of fiction he claims it to be?
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
The Dark Woods of New England
793 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
The Muck Monster LIVES! Very cool! Thanks for the link!
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
winewizard
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of winewizard
Why should this surprise us? Doug is a man of accurate vision and lives in the future
Thought farmer
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Thought farmer
Let me see if I have this right..... 6 billion plus people on earth. Exactly one Doug Higley who creates Zibits and more. Hmmmmmm..... Ladies and gentlemen,boys and girls,children of all ages.... we are in the presence of...... greatness!!!!! Yes, I believe I understand now. To use a Southern saying,"That boy has some serious talent." Simply amazing. Thought Farmer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley... a man ahead of his time (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL