The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Banned from Blackpool (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17860 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Did they ban Penn and Teller?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mitchmagi
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of mitchmagi
I am very happy to advise that FISM have explicitly confirmed that Blackpool's ban list will not carry forward to FISM 2012. The FISM World Championship of Magic are open to any magician worldwide. FISM has no 'ban list'.

As with any public event, FISM is entitled though to deny admission for violation of standard convention rules. Any such decisions to exclude a delegate would only happen with the consent of the FISM Presidium.

Please do spread the word amongst the many other people banned by Derek Lever from the regular Blackpool conventions that they are indeed able to register for FISM 2012 - despite what they may have been told by society members.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
I've written to the FISM Presidium asking for mitchmagi to be banned for spreading rumour and gossip throughout the magical kingdom.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I propose The Masked Magician be banned from all magic employment, magic conventions, magic shops, and web magic purchases forever. The ultimate black listing.
magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
Quote:
On 2009-08-29 12:56, Andi Peters wrote:
I've written to the FISM Presidium asking for mitchmagi to be banned for spreading rumour and gossip throughout the magical kingdom.

I think it has been said before, but I still find it interesting to compare the responses of magicians residing in the UK to those that reside outside of the sphere of influence of parties discussed herein.
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
WOW -- I find this all mind boggling; almost reminds me of the McCarthy hearing. To paraphrase - 'Have you now or have you ever spoken against ...'
Zipposrsa
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Zipposrsa
My question remains - did anyone go to Blackpoo ?
8 days a week !
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2014, Zipposrsa wrote:
My question remains - did anyone go to Blackpoo ?

Yes, I did.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Anyone that bans Paul Daniels is clearly a massive twat. Case closed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Banned from Blackpool (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL