The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Patton Oswald on comedy magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
A new comedy central special just debuted Sunday night, so it will be on again and again - Patton Oswald's "My weakness is strong" - his style and appeal is not for everyone. If you like Gen X cynicism, he's right up your alley.

The last segment of the show is his recounting of a very early gig in his career, sharing the stage with a comedy magician. I was not a working comedy magician in the 80s or 90s so I really had no way to take offense, but I found it a funny story. Interested to know if regulars at this board have seen it.
scottybarnhart
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of scottybarnhart
I don't really care for him, but I caught this as I was passing through rooms and thought it was good.

"I have a ball. Now its two. Now its three. Now its one." *pitches it in hamper*

"It was like a Tom Waits song brought to life . . . "
"Talent is luck. The important thing in life is courage." - Woody Allen, Manhattan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Patton Oswald on comedy magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL