The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Lost4Dreams jackets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
The lady at the company said that these jackets could not be escaped from. She said the arm holes are a smaller size than normal.

Anyone have experience with these?

The price is right.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi

Umm.. The price is right. That is pretty cheap. The jacket does look like it could prove difficult from the photo, however it is not that clear exactly how it all works so I am only guessing. I can't see any side or belly straps in the photos, and I am not convinced that the snap fasteners will allow for a truly secure restraint. However, if they work the way I am guessing they work then it could pose a challenge. I very much doubt it is in-escapable though!

I would be interested in finding out if the arm fasteners not only join together at the back, or if they also join onto the jacket, thereby making for a more difficult dilemma. If they don't join onto the back I can't see that the jacket will pose too great a challenge.

Another minor point. Make sure it is THICK duck cloth. My first jacket was made out of regular duck cloth and the first time I went in it I got out just fine, It tore in half! Really you need something made out of heavy canvas.

Hope this helps

David Straitjacket
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Hello,

I've just had a look at these jackets ... it looks as though the arm straps do attach to the back of the jacket.

I can see how this could be a challenge! My only concern (similar to David) would be how heavy the canvas is!

Let us know how you get on!

James.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Lost4Dreams jackets? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL