The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What to do when frustrated (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
domno
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of domno
I think taking a break is probably the best advice here. Magic should be fun. if you are getting frustrated and angry it won't be fun any more and you will learn at a slower rate. I also agree with what noobini said. People are not going to notice an injog. The only way that they may think something is up is if you are burning your own deck. Your eyes are a powerful thing. If you look them in the face, they will look at you. If you look at your hands, they will also. If you are really worried about the card sticking out, maybe play around with a little finger break in lieu of an injog.
Wolfenout
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Wolfenout
I whole heartily agree. You take a break almost forget about it and then you come back and it seems easier and you impress yourself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What to do when frustrated (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL