The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Money Making Mystery Mansions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

theoldfort
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of theoldfort
PSYCHIC TECHNOLOGIES
Money Making Mystery Mansions
by Craig Browning

Hi,

I have just purchased the above e-book from asquaredproductions.com and here is my review:

The e-book is a 28 page manuscript, which after title, cover, white space etc.. equates to about 21 pages of actual text. It is delivered in a PDF format for $40 from asquaredproductions.com

The book is broken down into sections:

1)Greetings From The Crypt –
Introduction
2)Getting The Mindset – Cerebral Magick
Developing a character, mentalism vs magic
3)First Things First
Creating show themes
4)Taking Advantage Of the Past
5)What to Expects & How to Make It Happen
Marketing
6)The Process of Marketing
Marketing
7)Handling The Owner
B&B owners
8)Dollars & Sense
Opinion on Money
9)Scheduling Themes
Seasonal Themes
10)The Mystery Weekend Escape
A weekend package
11)An Ugly Reality
Opinion on B&B owners
12)Some Notes In Closing

I was very disappointed with this e-book. The content is more akin to a magazine article (8 1/2 thousand words) than an actual book.

Whilst Craig has a great career, is obviously a great communicator and has a good writing style I did not find anything of over and above the obvious in this manuscript. The manuscript is quite lightweight and in my opinion lacked real substance. I would have enjoyed reading this article in a magazine or as maybe a chapter in a fuller book

With reference to other sources available $40 is a very high price for the value of the information contained within this article.

I would not recommend this book for the price.

Regards

Ian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Money Making Mystery Mansions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL